28 June 2012

My angel (loves meerkats)



This is a layout for Scrap the Girls for their June challenge - the theme is 'outside'.

This photo of Holly was taken at Symbio Wildlife Park - she had her nose pressed to the glass watching the meerkats for ages!

As ususal, I've forgotten the name of the paper, but I can tell you a few other bits and pieces I've used - some Tim Holtz Crowded Attic stickers, washi tape, vintage laces and an old paper dress pattern, Thickers and Graphic 45 alphas, and a vintage paper lotus flower from the RaineCloud shop.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely layout! Thanks for playing along @ STG! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is lovely.
    love the mix of embellishments you've used!
    thanks for joining in at STG. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love meerkats too. Such quirky little things.
    Your layout is beautiful. Thanks for playing along at Scrap The Girls. :)

    ReplyDelete