07 June 2012

Weekend crafting...


A little layout I did over the weekend using one of my own kits from the RaineCloud shop, the Seaside Holiday inspiration kit.


All I added was the Bazzill cardstock, the wee bit of MME Lost and Found paper at the top of the page, the alphas and some washi tape here and there.

When I started on this one I thought I might try and create a whole layout without using my regular X-press It tape to hold everything down. (Why? I don't know. Maybe because I was too lazy to go into the other room to get said tape).

I did a bit of hand sewing in some areas to hold the ribbon and lace together, and got most of the paper parts stuck down with washi tape, but ended up having to add a little bit of X-press It tape under the photo.

If you sometimes need some extra inspiration for your layouts, you might like to check out the other inspiration kits in store. (More to come in the next week or two.)

Did you get any crafting done over the weekend? Do share! 


No comments:

Post a Comment