29 January 2013

The 123 Challenge lives again!

Hey crafty peeps, guess what? 
 

The 123 Challenge blog is starting up again thanks to the lovely Mel Heather who has taken over the reins from the also lovely Charmane Koch.

I'm so glad this site is being re-launched, I loved the 123 challenges.  :)  Remember these ones I blogged about recently? There was a pastel + 'sweet' + wire challenge where I did a layout of my mum's totally classy wedding dress, and a school bus yellow + paper strips + 'miss' challenge where I chose to scrap a shot of hubby's childhood front yard... which made my sister in law cry...  sorry Deb :(

The 123 Design Team is being announced over the coming weeks.... looks like we are set for some awesome inspiration! 

Please share this post and spread the word! You can subscribe via the blog and Like the 123 Facebook page too.

The first challenge will be up in March so stay tuned!

1 comment: