02 February 2013

White With 1 February Challenge!

The February challenge is up on the White With 1 blog... this month's challenge is

white +  pink  + hearts


Of course... it's Valentines day very soon and I could have scrapped a lovey dovey photo of Richard and I... but I thought I'd choose a pic of Holly for my DT layout instead.

Look at that cheesy little face  :)


So, we'd love you to join in the fun this month - head on over to WW1 for more wonderful DT inspiration! 

Materials used: pink Dylusions, Greatest View badge, 2 Crafty and Kaisercraft chipboard, Kaisercraft polaroid frame, Amy Tangerine stickers, TCW cloud template, washi tape. 







4 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous - great pic and loving all the journalling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photo & such a great layout to show it of. Love it. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. this LO is so funny ! I love it !

    ReplyDelete