15 March 2013

Slide!


Just came across the photo of this layout I did a few months ago and realised I hadn't blogged it yet :)  


It took me ages to get the placement right on this one; I have fussy cut the photo which I don't usually do so it was more awkward than working with a square or rectangular photo. 


Does this ever happen to you when you're trying to photograph a layout?!  :)

Materials used: I think the pp is Crate, white Mr Hueys, October Afternoon badge, lots of scraps as usual :)  washi tape, Basic Grey brads, Urban Lily polkadot card, owl tag from Brandywine



3 comments:

  1. Such a fab layout - wanted to let you know I've nominated you for a Liebster award... details are on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout...love how you've cut the photo & worked the design around it! Haha I don't have this issue when photographing layouts, but certainly every other one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Good job with the placement! And yes...I always seem to get little 2 year old fingers in my photos of layouts!

    ReplyDelete