10 March 2013

White + Brown + Doodling: White With 1 March Challenge

This was such a fun one!

White With 1's challenge for this month was to create a layout with

WHITE + BROWN + DOODLING


How fun! There should be more doodling in the world, don't you think?  :)


I thought I'd scrap another photo of my dog - hiding in the bushes - and I've used a Kaisercraft wood leaf spray as the focal point and doodled a bit of a garden at the bottom of the page.


The little dog is an October Afternoon stamp, and the grass stamp is from Creatiate. The rest is my scribbles :)  Check out that dog bone button. Too cute!

More doodling from now on I say!

Why not free your own doodles (that sounds a bit off doesn't it) and let loose with this month's challenge - head over to White With 1 for more DT inspiration!  :)

Materials used: Bazzill carstock, papers from Echo Park Note to Self collection, Crate, and a few random scraps, Stamps from Creatiate and October Afternoon, Sugar Maple glimmermist, doggy bone button,  October Afternoon chipboard bluebird and alphas, Bella Blvd chipboard clouds.

3 comments:

  1. fantastic ! as usual ... !
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun is this layout!! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet layout! And your doodling is awesome!

    ReplyDelete